Note: Unlike the SGE Game Engine, xSGE is covered under the GNU GPL. As such, it can be used only by games that are libre software. Non-software data files, such as levels, graphics, and other media, are exempt from this requirement.
If you want to install all of xSGE at once, you can do so with this package, which is just the latest release of each xSGE component in a single archive and a setup.py file aliasing all the xSGE components' setup.py files:
Otherwise, the individual xSGE components can be found in the following links:
- xsge_gui: xsge_gui-1.1.tar.gz (Alternative link)
- xsge_lighting: xsge_lighting-1.0.1.tar.gz (Alternative link)
- xsge_particle: xsge_particle-0.1.tar.gz (Alternative link)
- xsge_path: xsge_path-1.0.1.tar.gz (Alternative link)
- xsge_physics: xsge_physics-0.13.1.tar.gz (Alternative link)
- xsge_tmx: xsge_tmx-1.1.1.tar.gz (Alternative link)
If you want an older version of an xSGE package, you can download it from the releases directory:
If you want the absolute latest changes in xSGE, you can get it from the public Git repository. Be careful; the contents of the Git repository are subject to drastic changes and breakage at any time.